Naomi is passionate about being an “evangelist” for JCDSRI. Originally from Riverdale, NY, Naomi attended Jewish Day School through high school. After 4 years living in Israel, Naomi returned to New York and later graduated from the Joint Program of the Jewish Theological Seminary and Columbia University. Naomi has been working at JCDSRI for 10 years and has been the Admissions Director for 8 of those years. She lives in Providence with her husband and three JCDSRI alumni children!
- Breakfast with our graduates
- Thinking about how preschool children play
- Saying goodbye to our baby chicks
- Looking for TikkunXDesign Fellow and a Garden Fellow for 2018-19
- Music fills our school for Zimriyah
- A new loft in third grade
- Celebrating Israel!
- STEAM Splash 2018
- The stories that bind us together
- Indoor snow!