Naomi is passionate about being an “evangelist” for JCDSRI. Originally from Riverdale, NY, Naomi attended Jewish Day School through high school. After 4 years living in Israel, Naomi returned to New York and later graduated from the Joint Program of the Jewish Theological Seminary and Columbia University. Naomi has been working at JCDSRI for 10 years and has been the Admissions Director for 8 of those years. She lives in Providence with her husband and three JCDSRI alumni children!
- Creating a Welcoming Community
- Genius Hour
- Partners in Peace
- Preschool Music and Rhythm!
- Teva: inspiring our students to heal the world with ecology and food sustainability
- Second grade’s new buddies
- Music in early childhood: it’s all about exploration and discovery
- Preschool Hanukkah Hoopla!
- Madagascar hissing cockroaches help us learn empathy
- Learning to be a scientist